OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
I. NAME OF SPONSOR AND CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR
Sponsor/Administrator: Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc., dba Four Seasons Party Cruise (the Sponsor), Atlanta, Georgia
II. OVERVIEW OF CONTEST
The 4 Seasons 18th Annual Party Cruise Giveaway contest (“Contest”) will begin on April 1, 2014 and end on June 30, 2014 (“Contest Period”). This Contest will be conducted exclusively online. One (1) grand prize winner will be awarded the Grand Prize trip for 2 on The 4 Seasons 18th Annual Party Cruise to Jamaica and Grand Cayman. Contest does not include airfare or ground transportation.
Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest or supplying the prizes, including, without limitation, Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc., Four Seasons Party Cruise and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (the Entities), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter the Contest. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, grandparents or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
A. Eligibility for First Prize and Grand Prize:
Individuals who are 25 years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, participants must do the following: 1) Contestants register to win the Grand Prize trip – as described above – by indicating they understand these official contest rules and by completing an online registration form. 2) Contestants must submit their entries at www.4seasonspartycruise.com . 3) Upon entering the Contest website, participants are to follow the on-screen instructions, including entering their name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, and any optional or additional contact information, as requested, to register for a chance to win. 4) All Internet entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on June 30, 2014, or they will be considered to be void. 5) One entry per person per email address is allowed during the Contest Period. Online entrants may only register through the Four Seasons Party Cruise website. 6) In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
IV. HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONES CHANCES OF WINNING.
Review these Official Rules carefully. To enter the contest: (1) register with the Website; (2) go to the Contest Page and enter your submission.(3) follow the online steps and links to submit your entry (the Entry) within the Contest Entry Period (defined above) by completing the online entry forms (the Entry Form).
- The Contest is open only to individuals who are 25 years of age or older at the time of contest registration.
- Employees of Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc., its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling,step relatives, parent or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Travel guest of grand prize winner must also be twenty-five (25) years of age or older. Winner and guest must possess required travel documents prior to departure and must travel on the same itinerary. Travel guest will be required to sign and submit all requested release forms along with the grand prize winner.
- Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. within the thirty-day (30) period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate.
- Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Prize package will include the following:
a. Grand Prize trip includes a cabin for two (2) on the 4 Seasons 18th Annual Party Cruise to Jamaica; departing on November 1st, 2014 and returning on November 6th, 2014. Meals and gratuities are included in grand prize. Winner and guest may be required to have a passport as this is international travel. Prize must be used at time of listed dates.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. management the sponsor in its sole discretion.
- All Contest winners must sign and date official Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s forfeiture of the prize.
- All cash prizes ( if applicable) will be awarded in the form of a check.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. Each winner or selected entrant will be notified by U.S. mail within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g., date of drawing). Each winner or selected entrant will then have seven (7) days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within seven (7) days after being selected (e.g. drawing date), is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails to return completed and executed release forms and affidavits, if applicable and as required by Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc., or if the prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and if time permits, at the discretion of the contest sponsor / and or contest administrator, an alternate entrant will be selected as the winner by random drawing from among the remaining entries.
- During the Contest Period, eligible participants will be encouraged to take part in the Contest by registering online at www.4seasonspartycruise.com . After completing the registration process, qualified entrants will be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize.
- The grand prize drawing will take place on July 15, 2014. The winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received electronically.
- The grand prize winner will be notified by U.S. mail.
- The winner’s name will be posted on the Four Seasons Party Cruise Facebook page as well as on our twitter account.
- All decisions made by Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. management or any Contest Sponsor regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest. Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. retain the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
- All Contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. sponsor, any other Contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Contest participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of any awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Dates and times of concerts and trips promoted by Contest sponsors are subject to change and those changes are deemed to be beyond the control of Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. Changes of venue, cancellation of engagements by performing artists, and/or their management may be permanent in nature. Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. is not obligated to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Contest Rules. You may also receive information on our future events.
- Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc., participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Promotion. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. participating sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the property of Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. and will not be returned.
- If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. control which, in the Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at their sole discretion.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Four Seasons Travel Escape, Inc. reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.